"Bangalore" 110 year old restored beauty on 36 productive acres. Walk to the local village and 2.5 hours to Sydney airport. - Subdivision potential
From the Monterey Pine lined driveway to the verandah encompassed home with its tall chimney stacks, you will be enchanted with Bangalore. Beautiful, high pressed-metal ceilings, 3 to 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites ) and the quintessentially generous dine-in country kitchen. Several sets of French doors open to the the wrap around verandah. The current owners have greatly improved the property, with one of the dam's capacities substantially increased, improved pastures, new fencing dividing the property into 6 easily accessible paddocks, installed a new cattle yard with scales and built a new 10 x 10 shed at the same time as recently winning a Blue Ribbon at the SELX Yass sale for the best presented heifers!
* Secret garden - Dedicated fruit and vegetable garden (about 1500sqm)
* 2 dams
* Bore (with new motor)
* Permanent creek
* Town water
* Hydronic heating throughout the home
* 5 newly installed slow combustion fires (including bedrooms)
* New 10m x 10m shed
* 2 stunning level lawn sites adjacent the home - ideal for a tennis court and a low key family game of cricket!
* Other original outbuildings with further potential to improve
* Potential to subdivide - minimum 5 acre lots - subject to council approval
* 14.65 Hectare total - Minimum lot size 2 Hectare
You're going to love this place.
Call Andrew Blaxland on 0416 060 126 for a private viewing.
AUCTION ONLINE - Contact agent to pre register - Land area - 14.65 hectares (approx)
Saturday, 12 Feb 05:00 PM Online, If not sold prior